- Professor John McKendrick, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Douglas Hutchinson, Director of People & Deputy Chief Executive , South Ayrshire Council
- Mairi Grant, Headteacher, Dallas Primary
- Emily Ross, Teacher, Bualnaluib Primary School
- Gillian Reid, Headteacher, Paradykes Primary
- Margaret Ramsay, Principal Teacher for Mental Health and Wellbeing, St. Modan's High School
- Aisling Shandley Deputy Headteacher, St. Modan's High School
- Peter Bain, Headteacher, Oban High School
- Louise Connor, Chief Education Officer, Argyll and Bute Council
- Alison MacAulay, Senior Community Learning & Development Worker , Dundee City Council
- Kelsey Vials, Community Learning & Development Youth Worker, Dundee Youth Team
- Dr. Sabrina Collins, Educational Psychologist, Argyll and Bute
- Meg Thomas, Head of Policy and Participation, Includem
- Sara Spencer, Cost of the School Day Project Manager, Child Poverty Action Group in Scotland
- Morven Snodgrass, Headteacher, Seafield Primary School
- Liz Bain, Depute Headteacher, Keith Grammar School
The poverty-related attainment gap
in education remains wide and has been exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic. Find out about the steps that your school/local authority can take to tackle the attainment gap and reduce the impacts of deprivation on educational outcomes.
Join Holyrood Insight’s Narrowing the Attainment Gap in Scotland Digital Conference
to get an update on a range of targeted initiatives and programmes
to reduce educational inequity in Scotland.
This full-day digital conference will be broadcast live from our studio in London via an interactive digital platform.
Understand how to design targeted interventions and measure the impact of the Pupil Equity Fund (PEF),
maximising its reach to those who need it most.
Hear actionable advice on how to re-engage students
and boost their confidence with emotional and mental wellbeing support.
Hear about best practice approaches to effectively identify gaps in children’s learning
to provide tailored support options and assess progress.
Help students to harness out of school skills
and experiences, to enhance their aspirations and progression opportunities.