- Paul Devoy, Chief Executive Officer, Investors in People
- Mairi Gaffney, Head of Health Working Lives, NHS National Services Scotland
- Carolyn Anderson, Director of Human Resources, Skills Development Scotland
- Rachel Bottomley, Improvement Officer, See Me Scotland
- Lynsey Ferguson, Mental Health Advocate & Intelligence Officer, HMRC
- Alison Clark-Dick, Communications Manager & Network Chair, Network Rail Scotland
- Fiona McAslan, Wellbeing Lead, Colleague Experience & HR Transformation, Natwest Group
- Gerry McGuire, Operations Director, The Advocacy Project
- Claire Walsh, Health, Wellbeing & Injury Prevention Manager, BAE Systems
- Sam Jennings, Health and Safety Adviser, Skills Development Scotland
Join Holyrood Insight’s
timely Mental Health at Work Scotland Digital Conference
to hear from trailblazing employers on how to drive culture change, tackle mental health stigma
and deliver effective employee wellbeing strategies
across your organisation.
Learn how to build healthy and inclusive workplace cultures
, boost productivity and improve employee engagement.
We will focus on fostering positive leadership
and trust-based cultures to improve staff engagement, normalise conversations involving mental health
and encourage staff disclosure. You will also hear how to conduct effective workplace surveys to gain understanding into employee experiences
and inform employee wellbeing strategies.
Patty Lozano-Casal (See Me Scotland) will explore employee’s intersectional experiences with mental health
and how to create person-centered mental health support.
You will also hear from award-winning organisations, on empowering line managers to deliver mental health first aid
, manage stress and facilitate trust-based cultures. You will also learn how to deliver a robust package of mental health provision to support the wellbeing of onsite, remote, and office-based staff